Fergies have been producing books for almost 150 years.
Finding a reliable printer to assist in producing your publication can be a challenge. The quality of the finished product could mean the difference between the success and failure of your publication. Fergies’ experience and renowned customer service has helped us build a reputation for the production quality that ensures you receive the best possible result..
Types of books we can produce:
We can produce any type of book that is imaginable. Below are some common formats
- Hard cover books
- Soft cover books e.g. novels
- Magazine style publications in either stitched (stapled), section sewn and/or glued formats
- Annual reports, catalogues
- Specialist one-off publications such as tabulated folders, cd inserts, slip case covers
- Die cut books e.g. non-standard shaped publications
- Binding, Finishing and Embellishment Styles
- Binding styles available include perfect binding, burst or lock binding, case binding, section sewing saddle stitching, loop stitching, spiral/plastic coil bound, side sewing and PUR
- Finishing and Embellishment styles available include gloss and matt cello laminate, spot UV, embossing (e.g. raised lettering), foil stamping, encapsulating, gate folds, fold out covers, tip in pages e.g. posters, stickers, CD/DVD placements or insertion.
Find out more
One of Fergies technical support team will be happy to discuss how you can experience the reliability of a trusted partner in book production solutions.