For workplace health & safety compliance and to ensure the best possible service for the efficient processing of inserts, please ensure ALL material supplied complies with the following specifications:
- Materials supplied bundled or in cartons should be in uniform quantities
- Cartons to be no heavier than 13kg
- Cartons to be sequentially numbered if contents are in sequential order
- Cartons to be sealed and b, quantity and purpose e.g. name of publication.
- Each pallet/skid must have a “Delivery Advice” card attached to the pallet/skid or consignment note if loose cartons supplied (sample attached).
- Appropriate documentation must accompany ALL deliveries
- Goods can be received between the hours of 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday to Friday. Any materials received outside these hours are prior arrangements with Fergies Printers.
- Materials delivered without documentation will be quarantined and may be booked in system based on assumption that materials not identified on delivery are all identical.
- Materials are not to be mixed in boxes or on pallets
- Inserts to be clearly marked
- Any additional handling of delivery may incur a handling fee
The above specification enables us to verify goods delivered and ensures sufficient material is supplied to complete job. For further information please contact Fergies Print & Mail or your Account Manager.