Fergies is in the business of providing print and communication solutions that help businesses and individuals achieve their publication and communication goals.
The purpose of this policy is to confirm our commitment to the quality standards in delivering our products and solutions to our clients. To ensure we deliver upon this, it is important that all teams throughout the organisation are committed to the concept of quality assurance. Our quality system is based on the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008. Objectives have been established for each department to ensure the overall goals of Fergies are met.
- Fergies Sales team identifies those in the market who will benefit from our products. The sales team is ultimately accountable for the company’s revenue, and also generates qualified leads by communicating our message and value proposition to the market in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Fergies Production & Operations team is responsible for the actual production of the work. This team is also responsible for efficient and effective job coordination, seeking appropriate outwork suppliers, and delivering the product on time and within requested customer specifications.
- Fergies Finance team is responsible for the finance, legal and IT matters of the company. The primary goals and objectives for Finance are to ensure the business runs in an efficient, risk free manner and is under careful control at all times.
- Fergies Executive Management team oversees the general management of the company and ultimately decides what the business should do and how it should be done.
- The Executive team creates and drives strategy and implements solutions to ultimately improve the business. The success of these objectives are ongoing by the achievement of revenue and profit results plus client and employee satisfaction levels,
To implement this policy we focus on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently surpassing our customers’ requirements. Our quality management system will provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements. Fergies will always adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that the system is properly implemented and followed by:-
- Undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate quality awareness training;
- Clearly communicating responsibilities to all employees;
- Initiating regular reviews to check its effectiveness and ongoing relevance;
- Reviewing the needs and expectations of our customers, and
- Initiating continual improvement activities to meet these expectations.
- All Department Heads will ensure that this policy is read and understood by their team.
The following manual is to be kept up to date and revised when required.
Download our quality policy.